Well... I received notice that I'm on the wait list for the EMT program for next september. Which, in my opinion, most likely means I won't make it in to the program as it is a highly competitive course. SO... that means I should start looking for other options. PMA (Professional Medical Associates) has EMT classes in Calgary as well... so I'll look into that. But they don't have any dates open right now, so I'll have to wait. Perhaps, I might need to start looking at out-of-town centers for my EMT training?? Sigh... so complicated. I guess nothing comes easy... but when it doesn't come easy, it sure makes you doubt whether or not you're heading in the right direction. So, I passed EMR... so, I possibly passed my provincial certification... but didn't get into EMT. Does that mean... what? Sigh... too many questions in my head again. Too many doubts.
Either way, back to applying for jobs on the possibility that I won't be in school starting September again.
2 comments:
It's a big test of faith...everything is definitely out of your hands now so all you can do is pray...maybe God is testing how desperate you are for it and how easily you're willing to give up.....
If you weren't tested like this, would you really know how badly you'd actually want this to happen?
I agree with Kingston. The thrill of challenges. You know you can do it, so you have to take it one step further in accomplishing what you hope is in God's will. Don't question yourself or bring up worries that brings doubt into your mind. I believe that there is purpose for everything that you do and that comes into your life. It may just take longer then you want it to. It just takes patience. Things will work out for you. Just wait and see.
Post a Comment