I have gained wisdom today... well, actually, I guess it's the opposite. :P I got my final two wisdom teeth pulled today (the top 2). No sleeping, just freezing this time. But yeah, that's it. Short blog. Shocking, I know!! Okay, maybe I'll type some more just cause it feels weird having such a short blog.
Anyone up for rollerblading this friday afternoon? Hmmm... what is YAC this friday? Anyways... maybe... 2:00pm?? Rollerblade from church to Licks to grab some icecream and then rollerblade back? On my own, at a faster than our average speed when we go as a group, I was able to finish in about an hour and a half. Well, let me know. Hopefully the weather will be nice, I havn't checked yet.
6 comments:
I went blading yesterday! :) YAC is movie nite :P :)
Speaking of which:
The first official Movie day is Sat, May 20th. You have a couch seat reserved. The movie will start at 8pm sharp. The theatre opens at 7pm. "Indiana Jones III: The Last Crusade". There will also be popcorn and drinks provided.
Is that the long-weekend?? If so, I might be in Vancouver. Unknown yet. But if I am, could I pass my seat to the next movie nite?
nontransferable seat bookings!!!
I dont wanna go get my wisdom teeth pulled =(
i have four and i cant let them grow because
i had brace's WAHH =(
so does it hurt alot.
Getting them out? Nope, it doesn't hurt. Are you being put to sleep or are you being frozen? Either way, it shouldn't hurt when they're in the process of pulling it out.
However, depending on YOU. Your genetics and whatnot... you might swell. I personally have never swollen up after getting my wisdom teeth out. Some people need pain meds after... others like me don't need any. Some people are out of it for a week or two, others for a couple days, others never. So, it's really up in the air.
I don't know if I can make them transferable because then you are hogging a space and I can't sell that seat to someone else... or like if someone no shows, someone else could have bought the couch seat instead...
but your case is a little different since you didn't buy the seat. It was a bonus to the encoder purchase... Bonus offers are usually nonrefundable. :P :) But I guess you can give your seat to someone else if you won't be coming... :P :)
Post a Comment