So... seems some answers to my options are already slowly revealing themselves. Quite interesting how fast things happen. :P What answer may that be? Well, I received a letter stating that I have received conditional acceptance for the EMT program for next september. GREAT! That's a great step. It means I'm off the waiting list. However, it is conditional... so I still need to wait for my results from my provincial certification. BUT, it's a good start. If I passed then I'm in (I think that should be the only condition for my full acceptance into the EMT program). So... still need to play the waiting game, but at least my options are a bit clearer now. No need to worry about getting into the program if I passed, cause now I know I'll be in the program if I passed. One clearer step helps that much more. :P Now, I just need to go into SAIT and check on what my conditions are and pay the $250 acceptance fee.
And no word on any of my job applications yet. Though, that might be a good sign too considering they were all part-time or full-time positions. Cause if I get those, then I'd have to quit or re-arrange my schedule in a way to fit schooling in as well. But God will provide!! Though a job over the summer would still be nice to have. The experience, the money, the time well spent. But I guess we'll see what opportunities present themselves. Perhaps, I will pass my provincial certification and I'm meant to get a temporary summer position as an EMR somewhere and then go into the EMT program in September. That would be the ideal situation. Well, guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Oh, and 6 days in a row now. Crazy. I'm usually checking everybody's blog more than I post my own blogs. But this week has been different. hehe
5 comments:
Congrats Geo. U didn't tell me this @ sakana today! :P
You're a blogging machine!!!! :P
I'm happy that you got in!
Good for you!
oops. forgot to leave a comment
Here is your freaking comment.
Have a freaking good day man!
Post a Comment