Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Golf

So, today was the first golfing outing for this year. For first time this season, not too bad. It was SUPER hot for the first few holes, but then the wind picked up and it was pretty good after that. We didn't have time to hit the driving-range before our tee time because it would have been an hour wait if we didn't take that tee time. But, driving came back pretty fast. I still need to work on my woods though. Irons were pretty good. Chipping is horrible still... I either chip it too lightly or too hard, I need to find that balance. And putting came back to me after a couple holes. Couln't putt worth ... a penny ... for the first few holes. :P And on the last hole, some of the sprinklers were going... and naturally my ball ends up right smack in the middle, haha. Oh well, I got a nice hit in there, even though I ran in and hit it without aiming and ran back out without even knowing where my ball went. :P
Also, the stupid group behind us never seemed to have the patience to wait for us to exit the green completely before hitting. EVERY single hole, the stupid guy would land a ball within 5 yards of where we were. And when I mean land, I don't mean he lands them perfectly a couple feet away where there would be no potential danger, but they were flying past us at times. There were a couple times where the ball was pretty much within hands reach when it flew past. Another time, if I had gotten to my ball earlier to chip in, I would have been hit by their ball because it landed right beside my ball. Sheesh, what jerks, stupid people. :P And no, this isn't because we were slow. We were caught up with the group before us as they would always be chipping or putting when we got to their hole.

But yeah, need to practice with the Woods and Chipping. Mario Golf, here I come!! haha. I mean... driving range here I come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

btw that orignal comment was me :P :)

Anonymous said...

I figured from the timing of your comment on the Vicious Circle blog.

Anonymous said...

hey homie!!! once u be come a Paramedic, can i have rides in the abilance?? i know thats not how to spell...but thats what happens when u dont finnish school...hahaha

How come i never see u anymore?

Anonymous said...

i really need someone to teach me how to Link other peoples Blogs...

i know it has something to do with the keyboard...and im almost sure the internet is involved....

Anonymous said...

Cool thanks man...ill try it out...