Wow, God is awesome. It's just great how God has everything under control and under His perfect will!
Anyways, so I dropped by SAIT today to check on what my conditions for acceptance into the EMT program were and to pay my tuition deposit to ensure that I keep that spot in the class. And guess what the conditions for my acceptance were? They were simply:
1) Pay my $250 tuition deposit. (I was on the way to doing that anyways)
2) Give them a copy of my drivers lisence (They took a copy of it when I went in for my interview... but whatever)
3) Give them proof of completion of the EMR course. Well, all they had to do was check my file and it said right there that I passed. Sheesh, haha.
So, that means that I am in the EMT program for sure now (knock on wood, cross my fingers). Unless something else pops up, I have completed all the conditions required and that means I'm in!! YES!! Haha, sigh, quite happy now. That answers my education questions. Keep going for paramedics as I'm on the right track and am being accepted into the programs. :P
Now to keep waiting on my job applications and my EMR provincial certification results.
Oh, and I told some of you that we got a new BBQ and that it required assembly. Well, I assembled it yesterday easily enough. My dad was helping, but all he really ended up doing was helping me lift the grill out of the box and lose a washer for the handle for the side-burner (I had him search for the washer the entire time thereafter so I could finish the assembly without anymore trouble. :P). AND the best news of all is... my dad asked for a PROPANE BBQ and they ended up giving us a GAS BBQ... so now we have to return it and get one that is built for propane. Sigh... talk about nobody having a clue about what they're doing. They knew we wanted a propane one cause they even got us a propane tank... but NOBODY and I mean nobody even noticed that the box said GAS!! Sigh. Assemble it... then have to return it... and possibly have to assemble another one. How upsetting, haha.
Oh, and golfing yesterday at McCall Lake. Got my first birdie ever (as far as I can remember). Driving and Chipping were decent enough but the problem for yesterday was my putting. But overall, an improvement from last week. +10 compared to the +30. I was only 3 and 5 behind Philip and Andrew respectively too.
Edit: I've been trying to play along with Take It All on the bass... and boy is it fast. Does anybody know how you can speed up your plucking speed?? I can find the proper places on the frets fast enough (kinda) but I can't pluck fast enough without it hurting. :P
2 comments:
Unfortunately putting is the worst for me too......back to practicing on the mini golf holes! :)
YAY!!
you got in!! you got in!! you got in!!
hahaha....propane....gas....
You should ask them to assemble it for you since you assembled the other one.
Post a Comment