Okay, so the Pink Kryptonite Lovers page wasn't QUITE the upgrade... as some of you have pointed out (especially JENNY) that it was more of a downgrade. So, here is an upgrade (hopefully)... it's not much, but considering how much I know about computers and HTML and everything like that, oh well. If you have any opinions/suggestions, let me know. I'll see what I can do. Otherwise, welcome to the re-vamped Lost in Geospace Blog. haha.
In other news... it has taken me over an hour to get to work for 2 of the 3 days this week. Thus, I have been late (only by 10 minutes) twice. Stupid traffic. Stupid drivers that don't know how to drive. I mean, do you really need to drive 40 below speed limit? ACK! And strangely, I've been getting rougly 8-9 hours of sleep every night, but I still feel exhausted every morning and want to take naps during the day. So exhausted even now... I actually closed my eyes during my lunch break today and ended up falling asleep... sigh, haha.
And also... I will be away this weekend in Vancouver. Get to catch up on some nice weather, hehe. I don't care if it rains, just as long as it's above 0 degrees.
Okay, that is all. Good Night.
21 comments:
Yeah, traffic is killer. BTW, I think I have some cable connectors that might work in your basement!
YES! No Geo this weekend!!! Let's throw a party!!!
AMEN! HALLELIJAH!!!
Geoffrey, you're out of luck. There's snow in Vancouver, but it should be a warm winter. Warmer than Calgary at least.
wow upgrade indeed.
im impressed....slightly. hehe just jokes.
i like it *thumbs up*
really jen? what else do you like? :P
really jen? what else do you like? :P
really jen? what else do you like? :P
and as long as it isn't below -10 all weekend, it should be just great. Besides, as you can tell... my absense will be a blessing not only for me, but others in Calgary as well. :P sigh... sniff sniff
SIGHhh...
after i clicked 'post' for the first comment where i wrote "i like it *thumbs up*" i was like...dang! kingston is going to say "what else do u like" dargh! i knew it!! i totally knew it!! but it was already posted.
but geo why did u repeat it? i dont get it ha ha.
anyways..there are many things i like. coffee...music....
I repeated it, incase Kingston's repeated message wasn't clear enough for ya. :P
I repeated it, incase Kingston's repeated message wasn't clear enough for ya. :P
um...I never said your page was a downgrade, I just said if you want to keep your point you should have to keep the "upgrade"...but since you changed it...i guess your points will have to be re-evaluated...hehehe...
ah yes....these comments are so hard to understand. ..good thing EVERYTHING is repeated other wise there ewould be massive confusion.
ah yes....these comments are so hard to understand. ..good thing EVERYTHING is repeated other wise there ewould be massive confusion.
ah yes....these comments are so hard to understand. ..good thing EVERYTHING is repeated other wise there ewould be massive confusion.
..hm..i wonder how long this will continue on for....
..hm..i wonder how long this will continue on for....
WOW... how fun is this?? i wanna join.. HA not... soo.... ummm wassup? HA ok bye
lol...I didn't know there were this many comments on Geo's blog for this entry! Man...I should've scoped out this conversation earlier....
Jen, what else do you like? :P YOu still haven't answered lol
i did answer! i like many things...coffee...music...travelling...more music...
and so you did! I didn't notice becuase of all the spamming comments on Geo's entry! :)
Post a Comment