Thursday, December 08, 2005

Your Prize



I thought this was pretty funny. Maybe it's because I'm a Star Wars geek... but maybe it's funny in it's own right and you found it funny as well.

Also: I appear to have misplaced my Smallville Season 1 DVD's... Did someone borrow them? This is why we have you sign DVD's out... cause I have a horrible memory. Anyways, no rush on returning it... just let me know who has it please, pretty please. Your prize may very well be a toyyoda. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...it wasn't that bad man...

I have a confession...I DON'T have your Smallville Season 1s....man season 5 has sucked crap though....it's almost not worth buying unless you're a "completist" like me!! :P

Anonymous said...

Which, unfortunately, I am. However, if I'm missing Season 1... does that mean I'll need to complete the set?? haha. Hmm, hopefully it will show up someday... maybe when I finally finish watching season 4... sigh... havn't even made it through that one yet. WHY? Why did Philip and Karen have to buy me Season 1?? Now I have to complete it, haha.

Anonymous said...

You can never get enough of Smallville. Geoffrey, you only watch the show for Kristin Kreuk, so the storyline really doesn't matter if it's good or not.

Anonymous said...

Karen is funny.