Well, just got home from my first day at work. All in all, a good day. I was able to wake up at 6:30, eat breakfast, take a dump, take a shower, etc... and make it to work... err... 2 minutes late, but now that I know the exact time it takes to get there, I'll be there on time from now on (hopefully). :P The team that I work with seems really great thus far. Though, out of the 12 of us, there are only 2 guys. :P And only 3 of us is probably younger than 30. haha. Oh well, it's all good.
Didn't do much today though, just went through orientation and some training. Orientation was long, but pretty interesting. Got to learn a lot about the Billy Graham Evangelistical Association. I never knew that Franklin Graham used to be a huge rebel and didn't actually accept Christ till the founders of Samaritans Purse brought him into the fold. Interesting, very interesting.
Anyways, training was cut short today cause our trainer is sick and couln't speak. So we ended up going over to the warehouse and helping out with the shoebox inspection. Which was great, too bad we don't get paid to do that all day long, haha. And also, those who are interested, there is an open house this Saturday around 1-4, so if you guys want to drop by there and learn more about the Association and Samaritans Purse and such, you're welcome to go. :P I'm thinking of volunteering for that day... debating whether or not I should go and help Flora and AC move though...
5 comments:
ahahah. i agree with milton. thats sick.
but i did keep reading though.
still geo...SICK! didnt need to start my day with reading that.
Actually, now that I've clarified with YOU (mr jackson chan) that my watch IS actually on time, then I wasn't actually late. They just seem to get things going before schedule. :P
You know what's strange? I don't know if this should go into it's own blog, but every friday night after hockey. I always drive past this woman walking her dog in Edgemont at TWO in the morning, that's CRAZY!!
Goodness Jen Bong, what on earth are you doing waking up to reading Geo's blog to start your morning? :P Is there something here I'm missing? :)
And Mah's are always late; don't act so surprised Jck...
Congrats on finding a job, how was your first day? :p ha ha!... I only read the first sentence of your blog... ha ha! sorry!
..sigh. kingston. so much for your comment on my blog about people being mean to me:P
anwyays...i didnt read geos blog in the MORNING...it was at 10:43...not really first thing in the morning.
so you're not missing out on anything..
Post a Comment