Haha, I love working for Operation Christmas Child. They keep bringing over stuff that can't be sent over seas in a shoebox, so we get to get a bunch of awesome free stuff. Most of it is edible stuff, since only hard candy gets sent over, so we get tons of chewable candies and chocolates, haha. But today, they brought over some sort of protein drinks cause it potentially can freeze and burst and destroy many shoeboxes. It tasted pretty good, and we all seemed to have a burst of energy at the end of the day, so that was really cool. And I don't know if it was because of the protein shakes or maybe I'm getting more energy these days because I'm not sleeping my days away, but I had so much energy when I got home today that I decided to work out. Right now, I'm thinking that I really should start drinking protein shakes more often, cause wow, the effect that they have on you is HUGE! You guys really should give it a try, cause look at what it did for me...

Technically, that isn't me. I say technically, only because Jackson says I say technically all the time in inappropriate sentences. However, that really isn't me, haha. We don't even get anything that gets taken out of the shoeboxes, all those stuff gets sent to charitable organizations. Though, we do have 4 huge boxes of Old Dutch chips that the warehouse sent over, why? I don't know, but I don't care, haha, free chips is fine with me.
And I don't know if that picture is real or digitized, but that's just gross. How in the world does anybody get to be like that anyways?
4 comments:
probably digitized :P
Isn't that kinda wrong...that you are eating the stuff donated to other people?
I guess it ain't wrong when adminstration brings them over. Besides, I don't know if they're donated or not. I just know they came over from the warehouse side. I don't think they were capable of being sent anyways, these are the 100 bags of chip boxes.
Geoffrey, are you hinting something? Are you officially playing for the other side? In other words, coming out of the closet?
Post a Comment