Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Stampede Is Coming!!!

So, the Stampede is almost upon us... which means... I can finally wear my cowboy hat without being laughed at or ridiculed, lol!! It also means, great times as we always head down to the Stampede on Family Day (because it's free if you get in before 9am... which is right before church anyways, lol) and it will be great again as usual. Fun times, Fun games, Fun Rides (though I never go on any... to save money) and great memories. For Example: 'Someone' puking on a poor kids shoes after a ride... 'someone' and 'someone' getting caught 'gambling' by Pastor 'someone', etc. If you have more memories, feel free to comment about them! :P (names are optional, :P)

Not much of a blog... just looking forward to Stampede... and trying to get some blog points, lol... so posted below is a photo of a CocaCola Bear that I won at the Stampede a couple years past. It is the largest prize I've ever won at the Stampede (from the break the beer bottle game) and therefore is my most memorable prize and favorite prize I've ever won. Which means it is one of my favorite bears! And ofcourse, Pooky from Garfield!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u should've put a pic up of u hugging that bear of yours!!! :P

Anonymous said...

lol... I thought of taking a picture where... I tried to match the Garfield and Pooky photo... but I thought it would look pretty gay, so I didn't. :P

Anonymous said...

Good thinking Geo! That would have been very non-hetero! :)