Monday, June 19, 2006

Stanley Cup Update

Edit: NOOO! Joe Sakic has re-signed with the AVS!! DOH, there goes the possibility of Sakic signing as a Flame! lol, knew it was too good to be true.





THE CAROLINA HURRICANES ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
Would have been much better if it were the Flames and not the Canes... but oh well, what can you do?
Great game though, great game. Both teams played hard and it could have gone either way, but great job Canes and great job to the Oilers as well!

And I called it:
Cam Ward = Conn Smythe Trophy Winner! First Rookie Goalie to win the award and the Stanley Cup since Patrick Roy in '86! First Rookie Goalie to win the award since Ron Hextall in '87!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After writing about how far fetched it would be that Cam Ward would win--after seeing how he played the last two games--I was convinced I was wrong....oh well, and who says God doesn't bless His children abundantley? :)