indescrible
smelly and sweats a lot :)
HEY, those arn't part of the poll!!
how do you expect people to vote if none of the choices match? :P :)
I didn't come up with the choices dude... just choose one.
I choose comment number 2...hahaokay, for real....umm...Fun loving and wild...haha
I agree...smelly and sweats lot..:Pwhat it's not part of the choices?? it should be...then people don't have to think as hard which to choose....
I decline my freedom to vote given none of the candidates are worthy of election. :P :)
ahem...indescribeable Geo...yes you are :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
indescrible
smelly and sweats a lot :)
HEY, those arn't part of the poll!!
how do you expect people to vote if none of the choices match? :P :)
I didn't come up with the choices dude... just choose one.
I choose comment number 2...haha
okay, for real....umm...Fun loving and wild...haha
I agree...smelly and sweats lot..:P
what it's not part of the choices?? it should be...then people don't have to think as hard which to choose....
I decline my freedom to vote given none of the candidates are worthy of election. :P :)
ahem...indescribeable Geo...yes you are :)
Post a Comment