Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Update

Oh man...
One week of allergy induced amnesia + a weekend of only 6 hours of sleep per night = 15 hours of sleep Sunday night... and I'm still exhausted (no, not the overslept exhausted either... I can feel it...) Also, the lack of sleep in the past week has gotten me sick as well... and sickness and allergies is a horrible combination. So horrible that I had no appetite for SUSHI tonight!! You know you're exhausted and out of it when you don't have an appetite for sushi... especially when you have not eaten anything in 24 hours... but then again... that 1kg+ of steak last night might have something to do with that... but oh well... either way... nothing much to update on... so... lets see. what to update...

1) I bought my Paramadic Uniform last week and the alterations and reflective striping will be done by this thursday... :P That's going to be cool... but it was expensive to get the steel-toes, two pair of pants, two shirts and a police jacket and the striping for them. I'll post pictures of it when I get it back. But buying the uniform got me pretty excited about when school starts. :P There will be a practicum this year as well... clinical and ambulance practicums... so that should be extremely interesting!!

2) VBS is starting up tomorrow!! Yeah, going to be pretty great. I'm not teaching this year, so I should have a lot more fun, lol... none of the extra responsibilities as I don't have to keep an eye on the other volunteers now either or have to handle all the major problems or even have to yell at the kids anymore, lol, cause it's simply not my job. :P Hopefully I don't become too lethargic though, lol, got to be an example to all the young volunteers still... and my camera isn't in the shop this summer, so TONS OF PICTURES THIS YEAR!!

3) Watched Superman Returns at the Imax on Saturday night as well. First time I've seen a movie at the Imax and it was pretty cool. There was about 20minutes of 3D in the movie.

4) Otherwise, rollerblading was great yesterday. Kinda slow... but at least everyone made it to Licks this time. :P A nice change from playing football every week. And the BBQ afterwards was good as well... the Southgate peeps came over to Sam and Sarah's as well, so it was a nice bonding time, lol. Sam and Phil wowed them all with their magic tricks, lol. And my steak was huge... don't think I'll be doing that again anymore, lol... Quantity is great and the price was great, but it ain't so good for the body, lol. And my allergies kicked into full effect because of Shadow as well, :( but at least she didn't come hiss at me this time, hehe. Anyways, here are some pics I took at Sam and Sarah's.


Are those Wasps coming at us??


Hey wait! Philips not a Chan! Stop the picture!


A game of Taboo: Crystal can't breath and Kenric's all red - must have been an extremely funny game!


Sam wows the crowd with his special magical tricks!


The 3 Dwarfs and the Beast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real reason Geo got sick was cuz he overdosed on steak. :P :)

Anonymous said...

There's only two ppl I know who are picture fanatics and I haven't decided who you're more like: Janet or Mo? :P