The event for YAC was Friars and Nuns (Guys and Girls separate and fellowship together without the other distracting sex). The friars (guys) ended up playing ping-pong baseball and at the end of the night, Jack and I were both going for a pop-fly... He had jumped into the air for the ball and when I saw him I braced for impact. But when he saw me, he got spooked and quickly pulled his arms back to protect his body and hence I received an elbow directly on my left glasses lens. Which then shattered into 4 peices and cut my cheek right below my eyes (LUCKILY it wasn't a couple centimeters higher, or else I'd be at the hospital with a lacerated cornea). And I was just wondering this past week whether or not I should get new glasses since these ones don't seem to be as strong as I need them to be. I didn't want to get new ones because I'm not insured anymore and a checkup and new glasses would no longer be covered, but I guess God's saying that I need new glasses, hehe.
Anyways, I fixed up my glasses as well as I could... but do you guys think it's obvious that they are broken? :P
5 comments:
your glasses look fine geoffrey. dont need to get new ones.
Is it a family curse to have broken glasses?!?!?! hehehe....Karen better watch out, she's probably next! hehehe. ;) but I like shopping for glasses so if you need help, I'll help.
looks gay...the glasses are ok :P
That's a nice picture. You should put it on your msn :P :)
Some would say that it's a great improvement from the way you used to look....haha..remember, "some would say"...not necessarily me, but some....:)
Post a Comment