Thursday, April 28, 2005

So Sad

Well... I'm home now and it feels really nice. Had to have had the NICEST sleep in the past 6 months last night. Felt so nice to sleep in my big comfy bed, and felt so nice to sleep after being so sleep-deprived from finals. Started to unpack today... halfway done... then went out for dinner with Kingston, Jon Chu, Sam and Sarah... and then just hung-out at Sam and Sarah's place. Quite relaxing, very enjoyable. But it made me think... think about everybody I don't get to see and hang out with anymore at rez... I miss everybody there. It was so much fun... and I miss all the laughter and fun times... sigh... so sad... hopefully we keep in contact... even if we are all returning to our homes, spread through the entire world...

Oh, and I checked my marks today... got 3 of them back... 1 officially posted on beartracks and 2 unofficially on the psych website... B+ in Psyco 267 - Perception (kinda good, kinda disappointing, since it was my best class this semester, and a repeated course as well) B in Psyco 233 - Personality (which is about what I expected) C in Psyco 223 - Developmental (not what I expected, sigh... thought I could get at least a B-)... Psyco 281 - Learning and Behaviour... still unknown, but it was my worst one this semester so... sigh... so what does this all mean for me?? It means I am GOING (edited. thanks Andrew) to be requested to withdraw (once again) from the Faculty of Science due to poor academic standing... And since it will be my second such request... it will be a permanent removal from the Faculty... sigh...and because I did not get a straight 4.0 gpa this semester... I'm going to have to appeal for sure, ACK... so sad

If my appeal goes through and is accepted, then THANK GOD... I'll be back at UofA next year, and in 2 more years, I will finally graduate with a BSc... however, if I my appeal gets rejected, then... I am one lost and confused little boy. Paramedics? (can I handle the stress? can I handle the learn on your own style?) Electrician? (do I really want to?) Transfer to another U? (with my accademic record, can I even? will I be accepted?) Bible College? (am I called to? Christian Ed?) ARGH... so sad

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,
go to bible college...errrrr... wait...that would be kinda scary nevermind

jbong said...

wow you did well!!!! :D

and its summmerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

and piano :S

Havok said...

yeah, u just have to be convincing...if u want it bad enough and talk about how hard u worked this semester...they'll make exceptions for u......

jaxsta said...

don't worry geo... i was in the same place practically every semester in uni... not knowing what I want to do... I still don't know. you'll find it... but you won't know until you get there.

Anonymous said...

I hope things really turn out for you. Don't stress about it too much, after all... it's summer right? You worked hard all semester, it's time for a break. Take care!

Anonymous said...

hello???????? update... you are boring

Anonymous said...

Hey geo,

Your blog "So Sad", leads me to believe you will find my information on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... differential aptitude test pass, pass differential aptitude tests abstract, easy ways to pass tests, how to pass mechanical reasoning tests, how to pass online psychology job tests, how to study and pass exams and how to pass online job tests.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi geo,

As a result of reading your blog "So Sad", I think you will discover my site on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... how to find life insurance exam prep, patient preparation for rheumatology exam, capm prep exam, study guides for teacher preparation tests, acs exam preps, test prep for aap exam and nc electrician exam prep.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi geo,

As a result of reading your blog "So Sad", I think you will discover my site on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... how to find life insurance exam prep, patient preparation for rheumatology exam, capm prep exam, study guides for teacher preparation tests, acs exam preps, test prep for aap exam and nc electrician exam prep.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey geo,

Your blog "So Sad", leads me to believe you will find my information on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... differential aptitude test pass, pass differential aptitude tests abstract, easy ways to pass tests, how to pass mechanical reasoning tests, how to pass online psychology job tests, how to study and pass exams and how to pass online job tests.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hey geo,

Your blog "So Sad", leads me to believe you will find my information on study prep and exam prep to pass tests and exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... differential aptitude test pass, pass differential aptitude tests abstract, easy ways to pass tests, how to pass mechanical reasoning tests, how to pass online psychology job tests, how to study and pass exams and how to pass online job tests.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily