Sunday, April 24, 2005

Links gone crazy??

Strangely enough... Linda and Miltons Blog Links were not working for the past week... they kept sending me to the Blogger Homepage...
So I finally got tired of it and searched around a bit to figure out why it wasn't working... and I finally figured out that Lindas page name has changed. I guess she decided to add in a www. before her name, cause nobody else has a www.name.blogspot.com page. But yeah, anyways... Lindas page is now properly linked... but I can't find Miltons page, haha. Hmmm... maybe if I try a www. before his page... and... VOILA... okay, I have found his page now... so both links should be working now... strange... wonder why they both have www. now and the rest of us don't... anyways... as you can tell... I have nothing to write today... just been busy trying to study... wrote 3 of my 4 finals... I think they went alright... didn't get 100%, that's for sure. sigh. But, hopefully I did really well in them. But regardless... wonder what my GPA will be at the end of this year... wonder if I'll need to appeal... I probably do... sigh... wonder if my appeal will work?? Wonder where I'll be next year... UofA?? or someplace else?? Sigh... the unknowns... sigh...

Well... I'll be on vacation for most of May... be in Japan for a week... wonder if we'll get attacked there?? or if we'll be safe there, hehe... now with all this Japan vs. China thingy... stupid protestors... though I guess it's stupid for Japan to glaze over what actually happened during World War 2... but then again... I wonder why nobody complains that Russia has glazed over their actions during WW2 as well.

Hmmm... on another random note. The lady who 'found' a peice of a human finger in her Wendy's Chili has now been arrested. She has been arrested because she has a history of making law-suits against major corporations so this could still be a fraud... though Wendys is still offering a ? $100,000? reward for anybody who can help solve this case. Considering that they were unable to find anybody working in that Wendys or in their distrubuters who have lost a finger... could it be that this lady chopped somebodys finger off and placed it in her own chili so that she could file a law-suit against a major corporation like Wendys?? Well... regardless... I doubt I'll be ordering a side chili at Wendys for quite some time... sigh... which sucks, cause I loved their chili and used to always switch my side order fries for chili... but I don't know if I can eat chili there without thinking about finding something in there now... blah!

Hmmm... okay, on another random note. It's too bad that the Hitmen gave up a 3-1 series lead and lost to the Brandon Wheat Kings... it was a heroic effort I guess, considering the Wheaties were the top team in the east and one dominating force. However, luckily... at the removal of the Hitmen from the WHL playoffs... the AHL playoffs has now begun, haha, so I can still follow the Lockmonsters (Flames minor affiliation) through their playoff run. So far... series tied 1-1 against Hartford (Rangers minor affiliation).

Sigh, okay... one more random note. My candidate on the Apprentice is still in the game and is one of the final four. Craig is still alive and going strong. However, I must say this again... the candidates for this Apprentice SUCK compared to the last two seasons. The last 2 seasons always had strong candidates battling it out in the final 4 or 6 (excluding Jennifer M (season 2 finalist))... but honestly... I don't really like any of the final 4 candidates this season, and yes, that includes Craig. I think he's better than the rest... but he isn't the best. I thought Kelly was going to win last season because he was strong, he knew how to lead and he knew how to follow and he always worked as hard as he could. But Craig? He doesn't know how to communicate at ALL. Tana, kinda flakey, power hungry and arrogant... Kendra, very very selfish, emotional and not much of a leader... Alex, is plain useless, he hasn't done a THING in the past 5 weeks and whenever he did do something, he did an extremely poor job... So yeah... honestly... I feel bad for Troy (first season) who got fired because he was a high-school graduate only and did not have the education, or so Trump stated then. Man, if Troy was in on this season, he would have dominated the entire season. For those of you who don't know... this season... it was the Book-Smarts (those with a university degree) vs. the Street Smarts (those with only a high school diploma)... so Troy could have played on a level playing field in this season and he would have butched them all. :P

Oh...kay... time to sleep. Be back home in 3 days... Tuesday to be precise. Otherwise... study, study, study... exam... pack, pack, pack... say farewells... and home time.

6 comments:

Geo said...

Yes, I know... it was an extremely LONG blog. No need to say. :P

Anonymous said...

Just for your sake, I put my name... you ALWAYS finish exams before me, what's up with that you jerk... ha ha!... Anyways, what the heck? I always eat chili at Wendy's, I think I just had one last week... eww... now I am so disgusted!...

Geo said...

Yeah... but this time, I actually didn't WANT to finish my exams so quickly... I would have rather had my exams more spread out instead of one right after another... cause then I would be better prepared for my exams, sigh...

and yeah... Wendys Chili... sigh... again...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me too... but you still finish 1 day earlier than I do... argh!... I had 4 in 3 days, and now... I have one left on Wednesday!... stupid physics!

jaxsta said...

Just a couple things:

1. Your "side notes" made up the whole blog. That un-does the "side" of the "notes" in your blog. I think you just thought it was cool to say "side note".

2. The China vs. Japan thing is cuz Japan is denying they did any of it. That's different from glazing over it. And it's a good thing that it's not being glazed over. And instead of going to Japan to support their economy, you should go to China to support your fellow China-men in fighting for truth over the past.

3. I guess you can still go to Japan cuz no matter what happens, China will still rise to become the leading super power in the world and it'll be no thanks to you.

4. Thank you to all for reading all of my points :P

5. You're still reading??? Man, it's over already, stop reading.

6. Stop it!!! Go find something better to do with your time.

Geo said...

Sheesh... I never even said "side note" once. :P I called them random notes... which was exactly what they were... They were random things that popped to mind when I was writing... and since they are random... I'm not going to go back and restructure my entire blog so that they won't become "side" notes.

And as far as I know... from what I've read in the news... it was glazing over, not denial... cause they still talk about them, but now they call them 'incidents'. And supposedly, it's not being done by the Japanese government, though they arn't doing anything to stop it. Denial would be to say that none of it happened, and to not even put them in their history books. So, yes, I'm right... it's glazing over. :P

And when did you become so Chinese gung-ho? And I will be in Hong Kong for the majority of my vacation time anyways, so there. :P And how do you support the chinese economy if everything is being sold in the black market :P

And sheesh, what's with all u're additional useless pts?? maybe it's because you think it's cool to have more points. :P