Monday, April 25, 2005

Done, Done, Done and DONE

YES!! Praise God! I am DONE my exams. haha. I can finally get some decent sleep at night and to not ruin my eyes by staring at a textbook the entire day. And I can finally spend time outside... no more being stuck indoors when it's SOO beautiful outside. I love spring. Haha. Man, I'm tired... I got... 45 minutes of sleep last night... Finally couldn't stand it anymore, so I decided to take a nap at 6:15am... and set my alarm for 7:00am... I jumped out of bed thinking I had slept in and was late for my 9:00am exam, but just as I jumped out of bed, the alarm went off, haha, talk about perfect timing, I mean, I was standing up, but my eyes wern't even opened yet. :P

Anyways, all I can say is. THANK YOU GOD for helping me through all my exams, without You, I could NOT have finished my exams or have been even relatively prepared for them. Right now, I'm kinda scared that this might be false hope... or wishful thinking... but I'm pretty sure I did pretty good on all of them, cause I was not panicked or shocked and I was even able to answer written questions without ever going totally blank. AND I never stayed for the entire scheduled exam time. :P Which hopefully doesn't come back to bite me in the buttocks. But Lord, my exams are in Your very capable hands. Take me where You want me to be next year.

Okay, time to clean up, and start packing. It's home time.

4 comments:

jaxsta said...

you're coming back to Calgary already?! UGH!

Havok said...

why, of all things, did you have to mention your buttocks in that entry?!?! :P

jbong said...

AHAHahahAHhHAHAHAHAHAH....:D

im just laughing at kingstons comment

anyways..dont rub it in:P

im just over halfway done...now...

Havok said...

and i'm laughing because of everyone else laughing....:)