Last call, y'all.
Anybody who wants 'good' quality pictures from Easter Long Weekend (primarily Linda's Surprise Farewell Party) tell me now... cause I'm going to start resizing them so they don't take so much space on my computer, and so I don't have duplicates of pictures on my computer. To preview said pictures, click on My Photos under Links: Internal to the right. To order... e-mail me the titles of those that you wish to receive... Otherwise... good quality pics will be gone in... I don't know... about a week??
Sigh... okay, now back to studying... sure hope I do good on the final exams... I hate all these Unknowns about my future... but nothing I can do about that now... blah... God, my life is in Your very capable hands. Help me to stop trying to control my own destiny with all my worries... Help me to focus on today and what I actually need to do right now and help me to actually have the strength/will power to do them. So much inner turmoil... so easy to hide myself in games/socializing/sleep/fantasies... but so much pain when I focus on what I need to do and who I am... Why was High School so easy for me, only for me to suffer so much in University? What is it that I am supposed to learn from all this? Where am I supposed to go after all this? Who am I supposed to be? Who am I right now? Was I meant to overcome all these things... but in the end... only to come this far and to have failed horribly... ARGH!!
You give and You take away.
You give and You take away.
My heart will choose to stay.
Lord, Blessed Be Your Name.
Sigh... on a side note... completely off-topic... Go Hitmen. Playing Calgary Flames Hockey, practically repeating the Flames run last spring. Hope you guys make it all the way.
Crap... this blog took half-an-hour to write. Too much to think about... almost home time... less then 2 weeks before I'm back in Calgary. And it's strange... I'm torn... first time since I've moved up here. This floor... this family... will never be together again...
8 comments:
crap, you're coming home already?!
can u send me elijahphone, elijahcrawling, kingstongraceweirdfaces,lfpgroup1,LFP-JonChu,LFP-Kingston1,LFP-Kingston2,LFP-Kingston3,LFP-Kingston4,LFP-MahGroup1
sorry, i was too lazy to email!
some of those pics of me are awful....i smell blackmail pics being used against me in the future!
oh and send it to my gmail plz....
good luck on your finals...don't let apathy/fear or anything else stop u! YOU ARE A WARRIOR FOR GOD!! HIYA!!!!
Kingston's just saying that stuff to be nice... he is really just using you. :)
how did you know, did you read my mind? excuse the sarcasm :P...not!!! :)
Kingston is stinky. :)
everyone knows i stink...but is anyone complaining? no, because u all love the odeurs from my body! :)
Geoffrey is stinky!
Post a Comment