Sunday, March 20, 2005

HOT WATER!!

ACK!! We have NO hot water, I repeat... we have NO hot water in the building. So... I'm going to stink in a few days, if they don't get this thing fixed. hehe. But this is getting really annoying, cause we can't take showers, cause it's freezing cold, no warm water or anything...

But yeah, something about not have any water pressure in the building... and something about the water heaters being on the TOP of the building? And therefore no water pressure = no water in water heaters = no hot water. But WHO would honestly put the water heaters on top of the building?? And WHY is there no water pressure?

Oh, and another bad thing about this... It has been snowing outside non-stop for the past few days. It's been hovering around minus 10 as well. Sigh. Well, at least I get to look forward to being home in less than a week. YES!! And it's a 4 day weekend, so I leave Thursday night and stay till Monday afternoon. :)

2 comments:

jbong said...

ewwww. stinky.

Anonymous said...

are you taking greyhound back?