Farewell Linda. Hope you have a wonderful time in Hawaii.
Well, we had a really successful surprise party for Linda yesterday (Good Job Jacklyn for organizing). Lots of people came out for her farewell party and most of us were dressed to the Hawaiin Theme. The best part of the night was naturally, Linda's arrival and the surprise (and luckily, she was actually surprised, hehe). Which means, good job everybody for eluding Linda and not letting her know the secret, hehe. The rest of the night was just another night filled with fellowship, games and food. Though, there is a couple high-lights that really stood out at the party for me.
1) The great baloon fight. :) I know there's a video out there somewhere. And that video just shows baloons flying everywhere, it was crazy. Just a really fun time. Brought up a lot of good laughs, especially when we started luring people to go through the room, but really just entered the gauntlet. hehe.
2) Darrens 40th Birthday. On top of the already festive atmosphere and fellowship, we got to celebrate Darren's 40th birthday as well. Which was great, cause Cheryl made a WONDERFUL cake... and we actually put 40 candles on it, haha. It was great.
Okay, anyways, I've blogged a lot today. But for those of you who wish to see all the pictures I took over the weekend. You can click on My Photos on the links to the right. Also, for those of you who wish to receive some of the pictures, just e-mail me or message me the titles of the pictures and the quality in which you wish to receive them in (good or resized (smaller/poorer)) and I'll get them to you whenever I am able.
Oh, and if anybody has the video of the baloon fight, could I get that please? and possibly any other good photos?? hehe

3 comments:
you go to everyones blog too much.
so now i will call you...
erm..
blog creeper
:D
hehe
Geo, I've noticed that you are not listing the names of people who attended the events anymore, nevermind alphabetically... is it something I said? ;P
what a bad pic of linda.... :P
Post a Comment