Sunday, May 04, 2008

Losing Money...

I'm spending a lot of money this month... it's strange. More and more just keep disappearing...

But, I did end up with new runners... and a new tennis racket as well. So far, it's pretty good. A lot lighter and I get more power out of it. Now, I need to work on my accuracy, lol. And... I'm starting to wish I had thought about this when I bought it... but... a white handle is not a smart idea... cause I sweat a lot... and I think the white... won't be so white soon, lol. And it will be just disgusting in the end. Oh well... maybe I can keep it clean... or maybe I'll purchase a pair of golf gloves or something and wear that when I play golf and tennis too!!

Ooh, which reminds me... golfing season is here!! Should find some time to go golfing too!!

Oh, and I bought 6 tickets for the Childrens Hospital home lotto. Win-Win situation there. If I win a house, sweet. I'll probably end up gifting it to my parents. And... just keep this one for myself, lol!! =P And if I don't win anything, then that's fine too, cause the donation goes into advancing technology for the Childrens Hospital! =P

3 comments:

Havok said...

a white handle means no one else wants to use your raquet haha

Unknown said...

"for charity" is a great way to disguise gambling... :P :)

Unknown said...

j for jackson :P :)