Alone: 23 and counting. Less than half-a-year to make it 24 straight years of being single. lol. Makes you crazy just thinking about all the possibilities that may or may not have happened. But then again... I'm the type of person that really wants that first one to be the only one. So, I guess I can't complain too much. Perhaps I just haven't met the 'One' yet. Or, on the flip side... maybe I'm not who I need to be for the girl that God has chosen for me... makes you wonder.
Bored: Man, I live such a boring life, lol. Nothing ever happens in my life (that I take notice of to consider exciting or new). Or perhaps I just haven't gone out and found it. Either way. I find that my life is really boring. Nothing to ever talk about in my life. "So, what's new with you?" is a question that I never have an answer for in my ultra-mundane life. Or is it that I just don't notice things as much as others? Makes you wonder.
Content: Strangely enough, even with the frequent bombardment of feelings of loneliness and boredom... I'd have to say that I'm actually content with my life. Naturally, there are many things in my life that I could improve on and have been trying to work on lately, but ultimately... I'm strangely content with where I'm at.
Now, was there even a point to this blog? I thought there might have been one when I started typing, lol. But clearly, there wasn't much of one. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment