Monday, April 28, 2008

Bass It Up

So, about 2 weeks ago, I decided to pick up my bass guitar again after not playing it for over a year. Finally decided that after 2 years of owning it... maybe I should actually try to play it, lol. And now... my fingers hurt and are calloused again... BUT I did end up playing on Sunday for worship. And I think it went well. Nobody complained about anything, lol, so that's always a good sign. My hands were so sweaty the entire time, I think I was more nervous than I thought. Cause I don't recall my hands ever getting sweaty when I practice at home. lol. But overall, it was a great time. Now, I just need to get more practice in... get my rhythm going without having to mentally focus on it as much... this way I can actually worship more while playing. But even though I didn't sing... I thought it was actually a very deep worship session. More so then I've had for a while now. Just goes to show how it isn't all about singing... but so much more about just the attitude of worship.

Oh, and I need to learn how to play in more than just one octave, lol. That might help. =P

No comments: