FINALLY COMPLETED!! My game file states that I logged 36:27:59 in playing time to complete the game. However, there probably was a couple hours lost from dying and having to go back a couple hours to my save point. So, it was approximately 40 hours. Which was what Philip predicted it to be when he gave me the game. For my first Final Fantasy game ever, it was great. Highly addicting, great game. Don't know how often I'll play it again, but really... 40 hours spent on it already, lol. I probably will play it again... at a later time. Not only because it was such a great game but also because this Final Fantasy game has the option of choosing jobs for each character. And since I only used certain ones... next time I'll try different jobs out and see how that works out. First time around... My favorite combination was Geomancer, Ninja, Sage and Summoner (Enjoyed using Knight as well - which I actually used in place of the Geomancer for the final dungeon and last 4 bosses and final final boss - problem with this combo is that Ninja, Sage and Summoner are in the last group of jobs opened for use, so you can't use them until near the end of the game).
I looked up the Final Fantasy game for the GameCube, but it wasn't rated very high. IGN Review, Press Review or Reader Review. Seems it's a decent Final Fantasy game for single play, but is built more around playing it as a multiplayer. Well... I don't think I'll be purchasing it and asking people to come play with me all the time, what a hassle!! :P
Okay, time for bed. :P
9 comments:
WOW 40 hrs u are crazyyy guyz w/ their gamess i played final fantasy before dont noe wat version but i thought it was realllyyyy confusinnggg but good job finishin it
:P
LOL...yeah the gamecube one sucked! there's a new one coming out for the wii.
i haven't played zelda in over 3 weeks....maybe i'll never get around to finishing it....
Well... it wasn't 40 hours STRAIGHT. :P
I took an hour nap in-between. :P
lol, actually, I think it was about 40 hours within a 3-week period. so it ISN'T really that crazy. :P
finneee i guess it isnt tat CRAZY but
still boys with their games it'z lyke u guyz r addicted to it and u cant stop -.-
lol but atleast ur not tat crazy tat
u played 40 hrs straight
If I didn't have to sleep or have other things to do... I probably could play 40 hours straight, lol!
But you're right... boys with their games. :P It's just something in our blood, lol. Just like... girls and their shopping. :P Or... girls and their clothes. :P
40 hours over a 3 week period is fine for playing games.
40 hours over a 3 week period is CRAZY for shopping for clothes. :P
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!
but you are on there =0
heyy not all gurls lyke
shoppin!!! i HATE shoppin
yea im weird... jus not into it
but if u did play 40 hrs straight
u must be freaakiin CRAZY AND OUT OF UR MIND wouldnt ur eyes hurt?!?!
40 hours???
that's awesome
but...
I spent like 80 hours on FFX
hahaa
BUT not straight
Post a Comment