Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fatigued...

Decided to work on one of my 'resolutions' for this year and actually work out today. It's been such a long time since I last worked out and my muscles just can't take it anymore, lol. Usually I feel alright when working out and feel sore afterwards, but now it's like the opposite. I don't feel sore at all right now... but when I try to lift again... my muscles just give out, sigh. It's a good thing I bought my own weights, cause it would be embarassing to work out at SAIT in the condition I'm in right now, lol. So, I'll work on getting my muscles toned-up again to get over this muscle fatigue stage and then hit the SAIT gym later this month or starting in February (after all the other people who are hitting the gym because of New Year Resolutions finally give up). That way it won't be AS embarassing (I'm still a weakling though, lol) but yeah... should still hit up the gym later because I can't hit all my muscle groups with what I have at home.

Otherwise... been playing some bass as well. Don't quite know what to do with it anymore. In the sense that I don't know what I can do to improve from where I am currently. I'm thinking I'll go over some of my old piano theory books and maybe practice that way to further establish where everything is on the fret board and to get my knowledge of theory back up to par. That way I can MAYBE transpose again, lol.

And it seems everyone is quitting Junior Church... and I'm leaning on not returning after this year either. Nothing wrong with Junior Church or anything... but I seem to be double-booked all the time on Sunday now. And at this point... I think I prefer to do sound and usher than to teach. Guess we'll see how things turn out after this year.

Oh, and Andrew and Jacklyn got me Need For Speed: Most Wanted for the DS. I got it on Sunday. I'm already done the game. Unlocked all the cars. Suped them all up. :P Finished Final Fantasy 3. Finished everything in Bomberman. Opened everything in Brain Age. Unlocked and Finished everything in Mario Kart. Guess it's time to go back to the Game Cube, lol.

And... probably going to schedule an appointment for contacts stuff next week. Lets hope contacts works out for me. Cause I REALLY REALLY detest (not hate) but detest, hehe, my current safety goggles that I have to wear for Paramedics. And honestly... I bought 2 pairs of safety goggles online that havn't been worn becuase of the stupid inserts not working out!! So yeah... lets hope it works out!!

5 comments:

Jackson said...

for bass, you can try playing to worship CD's... it helps lots...

oh and DS and games, you can maybe play less and do something else... :P :) and I don't mean watch more tv... :P :)

xo.pepper said...

u took piano before? i didnt noe
or u told me but i 4got but tatz pretty kewl and keep workin on
workin out lol then u'll be buff LOL
XD
p.s U PLAY TOO MUCH!!!!

Geo said...

Yeah, I play too much. Jealous? :P

And I hated piano when I took it. :P

xo.pepper said...

hahaha no im not jealous cuz
my eyes would hurt so bad
and really? ijus dont lyke practicing
lol xD

Geo said...

Well... that was the majority of piano right? lol. I practiced... 15 minutes every week... right before lessons pretty much my entire life, lol.