Thursday, July 06, 2006

DVBS Week 1

I realize that Week 1 is not over yet... and there is still a chance of me taking more photos tomorrow, but to start us off... here are some photos that have been taken thus far during DVBS.



The rest can be viewed under my links: My Photos (on the right side --->)
Keep checking back (to My Photos page) for new photos as I probably will not post about new photos as the weeks go on and I'll upload as they come...

Also, I mentioned that I would upload a photo of my paramedic uniform once I received it back from alterations and here it is.



And on a sidenote: According to an online test (sent by Yona)...
My ideal girl-type is: THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

Cute, fun, and sweet, your ideal girl is just a stone's throw away - she's the girl next door. She's Sandra Bullock, Billie Piper, and Meg Ryan all rolled up into one. Naturally pretty rather than glamorous, she's unpretentious and generous. She loves animals and children, and is great with both. You're attracted to her strong values and traditional ways. Although she demands great respect, she's not particularly high-maintenance. Her ideal date is more likely to be dinner and a film than heading out for a night on the town. She's careful yet spontaneous - a bit of the guy's girl, a bit of a cover girl (the nice kind), and just a hint of the hippie chick. But she's got an appeal that's all her own, which is why you can't stay away. Her winning smile, bright eyes, and loving nature make you want to hold on tight and never let go.

If you're interested, you can check for yourself as well. And if you even wish, you can leave a comment as to which is your type. :P
http://uk.tickle.com/test/whosyourtypef/select.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, I'll go tell a certain Montrealian to download ur pic to her desktop! :)

Oh man..I was gonna put the DVBS pic up myself last nite, but I realized someone else would do it! Haha..Thorin and Allen are cool! :P

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP Geo; you look HOT!

Anonymous said...

saw this on boing boing. sudoki

http://www.instructables.com/id/EJLUBKN48JEPD7QXGR/?ALLSTEPS