Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Working Through The Holidays...

really, really sucks. 2 weeks holiday has now become a 2 day holiday and it bites. It's just not the same... sigh... oh well... might as well get used to it now. We can't all become teachers and get to enjoy the holidays. :P

Went skiing yesterday and it was pretty good. It was kinda cold, especially riding up the Angel ski-lift, but it was fun. I'm really sore now, but not as sore as I would have been if I had went snowboarding. :P

Played some Dutch Blitz today, haha, and that was fun as well. Philip is now called Mr. Cheat. :P

Time for bed, but I'll leave you guys all with this joke I just found:

A pregnant woman is in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant.

Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, Oh no, not my brother, he's an idiot! Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?" "Denise," says the doctor.

The new mother thinks, Wow, that's not a bad name! I guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise! Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?"

The doctor replies, "Denephew."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Philip a cheater? DAHHH!! He won?! I missed it!!!! :P

Haha....not bad of joke, but have you noticed how the funniest jokes are usually the sickest ones?!?

Anonymous said...

Ooops...I meant to write "who won?"

Not "He won?"

I don't think he'd be good enough to win yet is he? He requires training....:P

Anonymous said...

Haha, you're right, he didn't win. He came in last out of 6. :P But you'll have to ask Jacklyn. :P She caught him the most.
Something about always using two hands and other stuff...

Anonymous said...

Your not the only one who has to work through the holidays :)