So, my first horse was named Little Hooligan and I played it probably twenty times and it won about... 20 times. Hehe, it actually did have a perfect record. It wasn't a very cool horse though, it was normal looking... black with white stockings, nothing as cool looking as Sam's horse was. BUT it did win a lot, so that is what matters.
Actually, I lied. I didn't have a horse. I was unfortunately attending UofA at the time that this Sega Horse Racing fad came along, so I never did get into it with everyone else. I remember coming back every long weekend, and every Sunday, I'd have to come with you guys to Eau Claire just to watch you guys race your stoopid horsies, haha... and I actually thought of purchasing one, but figured I'd only play it once a month and it wouldn't be worth it. Now, if only I knew that purchasing a horse would give me blog points later on in life, THEN, I might have actually purchased one. But I am unfortunately not very strong in the force and can not forsee the future as well as Master Yoda, so therefore, I must give up sole possesion of first place and fall back into a tie with Leo... once again. We've only been tied for about 90% of the time since this blog points thing started. :P
Anyways... been shopping every day after work this week and I'm still not even close to being finished, sigh... and I havn't started wrapping gifts yet... or even writing Christmas cards yet, ACK. Back out shopping tomorrow... this time, not as a loner, as Jenny will accompany me and hopefully give me tips. :P
And work... has been tiring, but okay. I got bumped over from SP (Samaritans Purse) to BG (Billy Graham Evangelistical Association) for this week. Apparently, BG is extremely far behind on their own data processing, so I got sent over to help out with their load. So, now instead of entering donation ammounts for OCC (operation christmas child)... I get to enter book/calender requests so that they get sent out. More boring stuff... but oh well, you got to do what you got to do. And I got chocolate from the BG staff for helping them out (even though I'm really just told to do it by my supervisor, haha). Okay, that's all.
8 comments:
Wow, Billy Graham...you're really climbing the ladder there :)
eh?
Isn't it interesting how the points that Jackson's offering is just enough to tie you can leo in first place....hehehe
eh?
I think it's pretty standard for me to award 5 points. Normally 3 points are for random funny comments etc. and normally 1 point for effort.
eh?
sure sure...blogginig ploy! :P
eh?
Post a Comment