Well... Reading Week was awesome. And since there's a week of information... I'll just point form it. :)
Friday 18th:
- Watched The Inlaws and I Spy on Greyhound back to Calgary
- YAC: Spy Training (Bible Study)
- Dennys (Andrew, Christine, Jacklyn, Jackson, Janet, Jenny, Kingston, Natalie, Sam, Sarah)
Saturday 19th:
- Mario Kart @ my place (Janet, Karen, Kingston, Philip)
Sunday 20th:
- Church
- Pearl Tea Hut
- Good ol' Wal Mart
- Gooi's and Jon Chu's Birthday Party @ Gooi's House
Monday 21st:
- Mario Tennis and Karoake Revolutions 3 @ my place (Andrew, Jacklyn, Karen, Kingston, Leo, Philip, Sarah)
Tuesday 22nd:
- Dentist Appointment
- Dinner with Rev. Tsui's family
- Entertained Rev. Tsui's 3 kids (Emily, Agnus, Phoebe)
Wednesday 23rd:
- Dennys (Andrew, Jacklyn, Jon Chu, Kingston, Linda, Philip, Sarah)
Thursday 24th:
- Lunch (Chris, Ivy, Sylvia - Thanks for showing up to your own organized lunch Ingrid)
- Shopping @ Market Mall (Ivy, Sylvia)
- Mario Kart @ my place (Karen, Kingston, Tammy)
Friday 25th:
- VBS Shopping @ Christian Publications (Karen, Kingston)
- Squash and a bit of work out at YMCA (Karen, Kingston)
- VBS Meeting and Dinner with Alice
- YAC: The Great Eggsperiment
- Chili's (Andrew, BJ, Jackson, Jacklyn, Jenny, Jon Chu, Karen, Kingston, Leo, Philip, Sam, Sarah, Tony)
Saturday 26th:
- Dinner with Parents @ Yamato
Sunday 27th:
- Church (helped out with Toddler program)
- Greyhound (Napped and watched bits and peices of Spiderman 2)
All I know is... I miss home. I miss my big, comforatable bed. I miss all the extra room where I don't feel so contained. I miss my parents. I miss my friends. I miss driving. I miss eating all the time, haha... But yeah... Guess I know for sure that I'll be in Calgary over the summer though, cause I have now fully committed myself to doing VBS this summer... and I've already pratically confirmed that I'll champion the technical aspect of Jesusexpo. But yeah... back to school now... need to focus... need to work hard...er... :)
3 comments:
Geoff, you're a geek. I'm sure everybody missed you. Shut your door and keep your candy to yourself.
No no, you know what makes you a geek? You record who went to what event in alphabetical order. HA! :) Okay, I'll update my blog so you'll have something to read now. :)
it's "tammie" not "tammy"
Post a Comment