So, it was superbowl sunday today, and I think this was the first superbowl that I actually watched... ever. We went over to Adrian and Elaine Sim's place and I brought over my gamecube for half-time entertainment, though they do also have a pool table downstairs. I started cheering for the New England Patriots, probably because I don't like Tyrell Owens (I believe that's his name) because he talks too much, or probably because I don't know football or NFL that well, so I just chose the team most likely to become a dynasty. :) Anyways, we had a fun time there, eating a lot of nachos, some greasy sausages and pizza, watched the game, watched the pretty sad episode of simpsons afterwards and played some gamecube (mario kart and NHL) and some pool.
GO PATS GO!! 24-21. It was a pretty bad first half to the game as either both their defences played really, really well, or their offence just sucked bad. Though the game did greatly improve by the second half and there were some really nice plays made, especially some passes by the Philadelphia quarterback, especially that touchdown pass right through the arms of two defenders. A lof more interceptions and fumbles than I would have figured there would be in a superbowl game, but overall, it was pretty entertaining. I may just have to start paying more attention to football next season. :)
Anyways, I'm getting sick and tired of... well... just sick (sore throat, runny nose) and tired (I'm not getting any quality sleep at all, and I'm having difficulty falling asleep at night these days), sigh. Hopefully, I don't get any sicker and am able to make it to class and stay awake all day as it's midterm week for the next two weeks, and I need to do well!!

1 comment:
I found your blog sucka.
Post a Comment