Well... I found out today that my Flickr page isn't as useful as I had once thought it to be. At first, I figured I could use it as an online photo album/database. A place where I could post my pictures and keep them online for however long I wish to keep them on. And with the useful tool of tags and of being able to match tags to find specific pictures... I figured it would have been a real cool site to have.
However... it appears that Flickr limits you to a max. of 100 pictures, and then bumps off the old pictures for new ones. So that means that I can't use Flickr as a database, cause I'm not only going to have a 100 pictures for the rest of my life, as I already have like 75 pictures in the past 2 months. So, now I'm going to have to find a new source to post pictures... I guess it doesn't really matter too much about my personal pictures, as... I can always print off the good ones, and if anybody wants a picture, I can just send it to them.
But the Flickr page that me and my friend was using for our floor pictures is now useless... so... everybody's hope for a "kinda" yearbook is now out the window. Sigh, all our hard work of uploading pictures, giving them really cool/funny titles and the entire process of tagging all the pictures... sigh... Well, guess now we go on search for another place to post pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment