Finally dropped by Cross Iron Mills today. Not quite what I expected. Architecturally, it is nicer. I quite enjoyed walking around the mall. Even the flooring was nice. It's also smaller than I thought it would be, and there's definitely not too many new or unique stores... that I noticed, at least. With that, I did not feel overwhelmed at this mall like I thought I would. But then again, I didn't go into too many stores either and didn't buy anything except something for lunch. Koryo was good. Portion seemed bigger (at least the sides)... but I felt gypped because they don't include a drink with the combos anymore. Sigh. Prices seemed about the same as anywhere else. Even the factory outlets didn't seem like a bargain. Maybe I'm just too cheap when it comes to shopping, haha. Or the fact that I bought 5 cd's at Blessings earlier already. Either way, the highlight of my day was definitely my new cd's!!
SKILLET, TFK, LEELAND, RED, and the Counting on God CD! WOOT WOOT! Loving it. I was so tempted to just sit somewhere in my car and just listen to my music!!
I also washed my car today and sharpened my skates. For anyone that cares. The new hockey store at Cross Irons sharpens skates for $5. Cheaper than Tuxedo which is $7.50. But then you have to drive further. haha.
And now I've realized why I gave up blogging. What's the point of updating this? haha. Does anybody really care? Do I even care? Not all my posts will be deep reflections on life like my last one. =P
Oh well. Enjoy some songs from the cd's I purchased today!
Skillet - Alive and Awake
Thousand Foot Krutch - Bring Me To Life
Leeland - Love Is On The Move
RED - Breath Into Me
New Life Worship - Counting On God
2 comments:
everyone cares about Geo's blog!!!
=D haha
IIII CARE! Haha. Blogs and FB. A stalker's paradise. xD Not that I'M a stalker mind you. =P
Post a Comment