Man oh man oh man... So, I'm officially done my EMR class now. Though I still have to take my provincial exam May 5-7... hopefully my registration went through and I will be able to write it then. I havn't heard anything about it yet. But let's pray it all works out, cause if I get provicinally certified, I'm pretty sure I'll get into the EMT program for next september.
Oh, but I'm done my EMR class, haha. and I'm so HAPPY! Giddy really, haha. There were 4 exams total... and since this is a learn on your own course and come in to take your multiple choice exams whenever... I ended up leaving 3 of my 4 exams till this last week, haha. But my average for all 4 exams was 87%, so I'm really happy about that, haha. 92% on the final written exam. OH YEAH!!
Okay, so doing well on multiple choice exams isn't really why I'm so giddy, haha, I mean, they are multiple choice exams. :P But I was so freaked out about my LAB EXAM today... the scenario test... the application test... oh man... I was so freaked out and most people were. But my lab test was today and I passed!! And it's not that easy... we go in as groups of 4 to be tested... and 2 of the other 3 people I went in with failed and now have to do a re-test. One of the girls that was in the group before ours came out crying... and I heard at least 2 others failed from earlier groups... but seeing that girl (who from what I saw during class was decent with her scenarios and knew her stuff fairly well) come out crying was like, oh man... panic time!! But I passed!! and I passed with... wait for it... wait for it... 100% HOLY CRAP! When they asked me back into the room to give me my mark, they were like "how do you think you did?" and I was like... ahh... good?? and they asked "do you think you missed anything?" and I was like, well, I missed this and I missed that... and then they dropped my exam booklet on the desk and it said %100... and my jaw just dropped and I was speechless, haha. Then they were like "I don't think you missed anything" haha... oh man... so very happy right now. :P
But a good sign that I'm on the right track. I'm enjoying it. I like what I'm learning. I like what I'm doing. And I seem to be understanding what I'm learning and appear to be capable of doing what needs to be done!! And man, I think this might be my first A out of high school, haha. YES!!!!
Edit: So, I checked online and my final overall mark was 94.43%!! I believe that comes out to be an A+!! WOOT WOOT!! Ha, I better not screw up on my provincial certification exam, haha. That would really suck.
6 comments:
Good job Geoffrey!! Keep it up!
wow...good for you!!
this is also the hardest I ever seen you study and work:P hehe...glad it paid off...
wow..i'm typing "wows" a lot today...
Strangely enough, I don't feel like I've studied or worked any harder than I have from before. It's the same story as when I was at UofA. 25% of studying is done ontime and 75% of it is done by cramming it during the final week of school. So, the question comes to mind whether or not I'm doing well because I enjoy what I'm learning... or I'm enjoying what I'm learning because I'm doing well. Sigh... let's just hope that I can keep it up, whichever reason it is.
yup...good job on one hurdle passed, but you got serveral more to go.....it's not a time to settle down but keep your eyes set on the goal....
Hey, that's great geoffrey!! You sound like you really like what you're doing. HOORAY! Keep it up!
Good Job Geo...luckily Ryan Smyth was there for you!
Post a Comment