Man, today was such a beautiful day that I decided I should do things outside. So, first off... I decided that since we have a pressure washer, I might as well use it. So, out I go fiddling with it, since my dad seems to have lost the instruction manual already. Takes a while, but I finally get it to work and I rinse the highlander. But it was such a nice day and really, a rinse doesn't really clean the car. So, out came the bucket of soap and water and there I am in my bikini... errr... I mean... in my shorts and t-shirt washing the car. :P Then I washed the garage floor and when I finally finished... I decided I would rollerblade to Marvin and Julia's house for cellgroup instead of taking that 5-minute drive. Wow... I havn't rollerbladed since 1st year U and it felt really strange. I kept on trying to stop like I was on hockey skates and my ankles hurt really quickly and it felt extremely awkward to rollerblade around, so I need practice. But strangely enough... it took me exactly 5 minutes to rollerblade to Marvin and Julia's house... what the... it takes me 5 minutes to drive there. Strange.
Anyways... I want to get out of the house tomorrow, so I'm going to go do some chores and whatnot in the morning and then I'm thinking I'll probably be going rollerblading along the river in the afternoon. If anybody reads this before Friday afternoon and wishes to join me for some rollerblading, please come join me. Give me a call or try to bump into me at church or whatnot. But it should be a nice day tomorrow. Good warm up for gym nite. :P Maybe... or we might be too sore for gym nite, haha. Either way, that's the plan. I'll go alone if need be, but if anybody would like to join me, that is welcome as well. :P
4 comments:
> and there I am in my bikini...
Thank you for the unpleasant visual. :P :)
Hi!!!
Aha, i left u a comment!!
Hahaha
I won't probaby do anything stupid
>.<
Is it really?
O.O
Post a Comment