Ack. I'm getting old. And I still have not established myself anywhere. Sigh.But Thanksgiving. So much food. :P My parents had 40 ppl over last night and only half the food was eaten, so you can guess at how much leftovers we have for this week. Haha, no need to cook this entire week... well, except for the Cell Group dinner. But yeah, now the only thing left for this week is for me to get a job. But since I'm pretty much done waiting for the hospital to call back, I shall go drop off a resume at Christian Pub... and if nothing comes out of that, then I shall go for Superstore nextweek.

My Photos updated.
8 comments:
ya CP!
although i dont really work there anymore...im stil an employee...but an as needed one. cant work+ school. i cant do school alone. oh dear.
keep applying for many jobs geo! dont give up!
yeah i agree with bong, apply for many jobs all at once; don't be so selective at this time in the game. you can choose which jobs u want when u get offers!
yeah, I figure I need to read more Christian books now, haha. Name 3 books that you have read the past year (excluding the Bible) and explain how they affected your life. errr... all my books are fantasy and sci-fi, haha. Except for Wild at Heart. eeep...
Happy B-day GeoDude
Hey happy birthday dude!!! I'm sorry I didn't know. But looks like you had a great time though. =) Many blessings to you this coming year. Love the pic by the way.
you're TWENTY-ONE geo!
*gasP* i didnt fully realize how old you were until just now! hahaha
just jokes. you're NOT old...
...wow im not even 20 yet:P hehehe.
but yes...keep applying EVERYWHERE! then you're have bajillion jobs to choose from. yes BAJILLION.
oh yea and about the reading...yea you might want to read books if you want to work at a bookstore. BUT theres sooo many great books out there! i have so many i havent read yet...they're just on my shelf doing what they do best: collecting dust.
Happy Birthday Geoffrey! The youngest Mah is finally all grown up and is legal to do whatever he wants in the world.
Jody's a Mah. She's younger. :P
Post a Comment