Saturday, October 15, 2005

Birthday

Okay, my bad. Seems some people thought that my birthday was when I posted that last blog, but it wasn't. :P It was today... or actually yesterday now. Friday the 14th. The cake was added on to the Thanksgiving Feast. But yeah, thought I'd clear that up, and because I don't have much to blog on. Just that... I GOT TICKITS TO THE FLAMES GAME ON MONDAY!! Phoenix... not exactly the same as Edmonton tonight... but oh well. Get to watch Gretzky's first game as coach... at the saddledome. :P And Jenny's right. I am getting old. Very old. I felt so dead... so tired halfway through hockey tonight. Maybe it was having 2 dinners tonight... or maybe it was because we played 4 on 4 because we didn't have enough players... but either case. I'm the youngest guy there, I should be able to outplay them all. haha. not even close. And King. Your brother has way too much energy. I mean, near the end of the game when most of us is dragging ourselves around the ice, he's flying around, haha. And he even goes for some extra laps after we call it quits. Sheesh. :P Okay, that is all. See you all tomorrow for Fright Night. :P

Edit: Thanks everyone (especially Jacko for organizing) for the surprise dinner, and the gifts and the warm wishes. It was great. And thanks Flono for warning me in advance, even though you didn't intend to, haha... I'm sure they'll get you back for that. :P And Fright Night... oh, the memories.

10 comments:

Havok said...

we know u didn't get what u really wanted for your birthday though....that's all the way in montreal!!! :P

b-jo said...

yeah, we're all getting old...especially...YOU!! HA HA HA HA.

Jonny said...

Happy birfday Geo :)

jbong said...

in montreal?? what did you want???!

Anonymous said...

You must of really enjoyed watching the Flames get they're asses kicked by the coyotes.

Geo said...

hmmm... they didn't really get their butts kicked. They played lousy, that's for sure, and the game was pretty boring (though that's more because Phoenix was playing the trap and slowed everything down to a crawl). but the 1st goal was off of a freak bounce off the end boards and the 2nd was an empty-netter. The Flames did have quite a few really nice chances, but Cujo played really, really well last night. Though the Flames are still lacking the intensity that they used to play with. Iginla is playing like crap and everybody else (excluding Lombardi, Kobasew, Phaneuf and Yelle) are following their captain in that regard. But then again, 7 games into an 82 game season. We'll see how things turn out later on. But it did suck having to go to that game, haha... too bad they weren't Oiler tickits for this Thursday.

jbong said...

so....WHAT'S IN MONTREAL???

oh and jackson, is it just my internet or is your blog/homepage not working at all? ...for a very long time now...

Geo said...

Jacksons site (his entire site, everything) is down, for quite a while now.

As for what's in Montreal... its an inside joke. But u can ask me on msn sometime, or actually, you can ask King if you want the best answer. :P

Havok said...

excuse me punchy but i can speak for myself thank you very much!!! :P

i've never been to montreal; i've never even been outside of western canada!!! :)

Jenny said...

are you going for a record...so see how long you can go without blogging...??