So, I finally got my stitches out yesterday, and man does it look ugly. Also, my thumb is now quite fat and swollen. And it hurts to bend it, which is actually kinda scaring me. I'm really hoping that overtime, my mobility will be back to normal, and that I didn't cut a tendon or anything... really hoping and praying. Oh, and while we're on the topic of being fat... I seemed to have gained over the summer, even though I'm eating less (I think...) playing with kids everyday and even playing soccer at least once a week... sigh... hopefully it's all muscle mass. :P
Hmmm... there's not much for me to blog right now... I just havn't updated for a while, so I thought I would... err... NHL is coming back, hooray. Calgary looks pretty strong right now (though everybody is gaining new people and everything, so i wonder how we'll actually do...) Amonte for Gelinas. Good trade. McCarty for Clark. Aweome trade. Langkow for Conroy. Good trade. Phaneuf for Gauthier and Commodore. Awesome trade. Now to see if we sign anybody else. :P
2 comments:
Geoffrey and his thumb...
Post a Comment