Okay, time to update, but I don't have much to update... so... I was just looking over all my favorite quotes and figured I'll post them. And then you can all leave comments on what your favorite quotes are as well. :P And maybe some of these quotes will mean something to you as well.
"Many that live deserve death, some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?"
- Gandalf - Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings (Movie)
"Don't wait for it to happen. Don't even want it to happen. Just watch what does happen."
- Malone - The Untouchables (Movie)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
- Edmund Burke - Tears of the Sun (Quoted in Movie)
"What is a friend? It's a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
- Aristotle
"Desire reveals Design, and Design reveals Destiny."
- John Elderidge - Wild at Heart (Book)
"I believe in Christ like I believe in the sun. Not only because I see it, but because by it all things are seen."
- C.S. Lewis
"Good judgement comes from experience. Sometimes, experience comes from bad judgement."
- Jim Horning
"Never explain -- your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."
- Elbert Hubbard
"The difference between 'invovlement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'invovlved' and the pig was 'committed'."
- Unknown
"The hardest thing in the world is telling the girl that you love that you like her."
- Lex Luther - Smallville Season 1, Episode 5
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
- G.K. Chesterton
"Reality is that which, when you stop beliving in it, doesn't go away."
- Philip K. Dick
"A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them. They're who they've been throughout your whole relationship."
- Rilke
5 comments:
nice quotee geooooooooffffreyyy gor gor.
My favorite quotes?
"Done and Done"
-Milty
"Milty is Weird"
-Anonymous
When the horse dies, dismount.
-anonymous
favorite quotes?
"In and In"
-Milty (2nd favorite)
"Milty is Weird"
-Anonymous (ultimate favorite)
no, no, no...do it dismal; do it, very slowly....
Post a Comment