Saturday, August 20, 2005

Be PrePrayered

Wow, camp was awesome this year. Even though it rained every single day (except for the last day), which means that we were inside more than we usually are during summer camps. I also didn't go to the lake this year either, no swimming, no water-trampolines, no tossing others off the trampoline. :P But other than the rain, it was still an awesome camp. I can honestly say that I have never laughed as much or as hard as I have during this years summer camp than in any other camp I've ever gone to. It was great. :P Rev. Ron Powell was an awesome speaker that taught us a lot on prayer and faith and of being pure. A lot on life-app. which is great, cause it prepeares you for what you can do at home on your own, instead of just coming to camp and trying to get revived/renewed in a week. It was also a lot of fun having a lot of the youth come out and I hope they got a lot ouf ot this camp. It was hilarious watching them try to take and dish out pranks :P Ah, summer camps, just got to love them.

5 comments:

Kaili said...

Again, sorry for the spanking Geoffrey. Maybe it'll make summer camp more memorable this year :)

Geo said...

Yeah, getting spanked by a coat hanger was quite memorable... though not as memorable as watching somebody get a mouthful of wet, dirty sock.

Jenny said...

so i finally updated my blog...~hehe~ Happy?!?!?
Now you can stop bothering me....hehe...just joking..what's with the pic?

lito_e said...

i got a blog geo i put you as a link hehe kay now add me =D

lito_e said...

i kow that you always cared geoffrey but sometimes when you say those joke's i feel like you don't care i don't know why just a natural reaction and yes i know that,i dont listen at times,but you should know i always learn in the end i'm sorry if i like hurted you by saying that.