
Okay, so not really a nanny and not that super. But I ended up going over to babysit Pierson and Courtney for the evening. They were astonishingly really well behaved, which is awesome. haha. I helped Pierson with his homework, which he did without grumbling and even took my extra challenges without complaining. He is such a good kid. He even helped me in trying to understand Courtney's gibberish, haha. And Courtney is... the attention seeker, and the gibberish-talker. But she at least is obedient now, so that's awesome.
But, yet another day where I ended up doing something I never expected to do, and yet another day where I didn't get any studying done because of it. Sigh, next 2 days is cram time. Hope I pass on Saturday.
9 comments:
pass what? did I miss something? who are you?
yea did i miss something? what exam are u writing? maybe u told me and i forgot..so please refresh my 3sec memory. thanks.
HAHAHAHA
GO CRAZY 88'S
Yeah, you both missed something. I'm writing my piano exam. Grade 9. Sigh, I hate piano.
wHAT?!?!??!?!
..*few minutes later*....
ok. so gullible me...i believed you. and i typed up this whole comment about how you could have kept this unknown to everybody. plus a whole bunch of !!! and ?!?!?!.
and then i realized....you have to be joking. so i erased what i had typed...
anyways..you konw im so gullible....but NOT THIS TIME.
mwahahhahaha...ha..ha...
so whats the exam?
(now im starting to second guess myself...
but theres no way you could be doing a piano exam... cuz you have to take lessons. and you havnet been taking lessons in edmonton)
STOP THE TRICKS!! i cant take it!
i'm confused
LOL, King how can you be confused? You are one that should definately know what exam I am going to write.
And Jen, yes you were right, it is not a piano exam. And it's nice to see that you understand how gullible you are. :P But the exam I'm going to write is my BIOCH 203 re-write. I appealed and they allowed me to write the defferal exam. So, hopefully I do well enough.
oh sick. biochem.
never again will i have to do it..
well actualy maybe i shouldnt say that. i might have to do higher level to upgrade. upgrading is stupid. its hard to upgrade a mark that is pretty high. not saying mine is..but just upgrading in general to get into a program where you need like a A- avg minimum is stupid:P
haha jen's so gullible....and she confuses me. yes i know what exam u're taking but please, u're making it seem like something that it's not...enough with the lies geo!!!!
Post a Comment