Saturday, June 18, 2005

It Begins with the Bat, and the Aid always comes First.


Well, I went to watch Batman Begins tonight with Philip, Kenric and Gooi. And, I must say. I had pretty high expectations going in, and I came out thinking that this was the worst batman movie I ever saw. Oh wait, sorry, did I say the worst? I meant, the best. :P I really liked it, it had good action sequences, cool gadgets, good characters, good plot. Overall, a very good movie, worth the trip to the theatre. I really hope they do go for trying to do 2 more batman movies with the Bale character.

Oh, and for those who was asking about what test I took today. I PASSED!! My piano exam. Oh wait, we already clarified that I wasn't taking a piano exam. Okay, so I passed my BIOCH 203 Exam... but wait... I failed BIOCH 203 and have given up on it, so I guess that isn't right either. :P So, okay... no more lies, as Kingston has already demanded, haha. I passed my Standard First Aid with CPR level C Upgrade including Basic Rescuer (though I still don't know what the basic rescuer card is for... what's the dif from the standard first aid with cpr level c card?). So, why was I trying to study for an upgrade? Because I havn't taken a first aid course in over 3 years and have only had to use first aid once in those 3 years. And it is always good to be ontop of such information, especially First Aid and CPR skills, cause if you only just pass (okay, so you can only pass with 84% or higher, but still)... it doesn't seem like you are truly capable of helping people. But yeah, I got 98% and passed all my skills. :P Missed one question though. I didn't think a head injury could cause vomitting as well as nausea. But I guess if it was severe enough, it would. Oh well... missed my 100%. But at least I'm re-certified now.

3 comments:

Havok said...

i missed it!!!!! :P

jbong said...

dang! what it wasnt a biochem203!

Oh dear geo!!!!!!!

u suck:P

...i believed you for the biochem one. why? ..i dont know. its me.

...ahh! .. stop the lies!!


oh and good job on ur real exam though:) 98% u genius.

Havok said...

now, now, let's not go so far as to flatter him! :P