Okay, so I'm at my own house... but people are over... and some of them are complaining that I havn't updated lately... and I figured since Jacklyn has a Part 1... somebody has to do a Part 2. :P But I don't really have anything interesting/important to say... so... lets see...
I love playing sports... but man, with a swarm of mosquitos following you every where you go; It SUCKS! No matter how much bug repellent you spray yourself with, they're still all over you. And as most of you know, I HATE bugs... like totally detest... okay, so I'm pretty much bugaphobic, so it sucks that much more having a swarm of mosquitos flying in circles above your head everytime you stop to catch a breather... and then you're stuck trying to make sure you don't swallow any.
Stupid rainy year. When it first started raining in May; I was actually happy. I was thinking, yeah, we're not going to have a drought this year, that's a good thing. And then it kept on raining, and raining, and raining, and raining. Now there are flooded cities/towns, tons of flood damage (the west side bridge to cross onto Princes Island Park was washed away, with a bench sitting in the middle of the bow river. :P ) and a whole swarm of mosquitos. So that sucks. Hopefully, there are less mosquitos and less rain and more sun when VBS starts next week. We're overloaded, but it's going to be a blast. Hopefully, everything will work out perfectly.
But on a positive note. 7-eleven has these cool Star Wars slurpee cups with Darth Vader heads as lids. They were 3 dollars, but I think they're worth it. There are 4 to collect... so I'll probably end up collecting all 4, if we end up going to 7-eleven consistently after playing sports.
7 comments:
Yeah, I'm the first to sign (finally!)
First to sign?? Sign what? This isn't a guestbook buddy. :P But, hope your exam went well, and welcome back to Calgary (if you came back already).
yeah i'm the 3rd to sign (finally!)
haha... I just read your blog today, and was pleasantly surprised that there was a part 2. Good work, Geo!
Geo, you comment more on other people's blogs than you update your own.
yeah! You're not only a blog creeper... your a blog leecher!
yo man, it's natural to comment more than to update. There's simply more blogs for me to comment on (or more comments for me to comment on) then there are things that I wish for a bunch of weirdos to know about my life. :P
Post a Comment