Friday, September 03, 2010

Random Thoughts

I am in a nice, quiet neighborhood with nice up-kept yards surrounded by white picket fences. I am roughly 10 years old and I go up to the gate of one yard and I knock. A pretty girl with a beautiful smile comes and opens up the gate and invites me in to play. We have a great time together, but in a short time she pushes me out on to the sidewalk and closes the gate. I don't understand why, I am lost and confused, so I sit down on the sidewalk with my back against the fence and I cry. When I finish crying, for what seems like ages, I stand back up and I look into the yard. I see the girl playing and I stand there waiting at the gate, hoping that she will invite me in again. From time to time, she comes over and chats with me over the fence, but never opens the gate. So, I continue to wait. And like a kid waiting in a line, I get antsy every so often, but I stay and I wait, and I hope. However, if my Father comes and gets me, I will be obedient and follow.

1 comment:

crys said...

Hmmm. I am still thinking about this one...