Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's a time for thanksgiving and a time for reflection of all that we have been blessed with!!

So, why is it that I am so ungrateful? Why is it that I want so much more then what I already have? Even when what I have is already so wonderful? Why am I never content? Why does it always take losing something great before you realize how stupid you really were? Why am I always so selfish? Why could I have not just accepted it as it was (which was extremely great and a true blessing on my life)? Why am I so immature? Why do I keep holding on so tightly that it just squeezes out through my fingers and end up holding nothing in the end?

I have not screamed into my pillow in a LONG time. But I did that again this weekend. This Thanksgiving weekend. I have not cried myself to sleep in a while now. But I did that again this weekend. This Thanksgiving weekend.

God has blessed with me with so much. He continues to bless me everyday of my life. And yet I force God to take it away because of my actions. Because I'm not thankful everyday. Because I am selfish.

The hardest thing to do in life... is to do the right thing in life. And often times, you never truly know if it's the right thing until you've done it... or missed the opportunity. I hope I made the right choice.



OH. But. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! =P

No comments: