Friday, January 18, 2008

Tired and Exhausted!!

What do you call someone who runs in front of a car?

- TIRED!

What do you call someone who runs behind a car?

- EXHAUSTED!

There's my punny jokes for the year! But I am so tired as of late... I can't even explain why! All I know is that I'm having a VERY hard time staying awake (yet I can't fall asleep either...) And I don't recall ever being this tired... EVER! Usually when I'm this tired... I pass out and feel refreshed the next day, but I still can't fall asleep or stay asleep still. And this is driving me crazy! I don't think I've been able to consistently have good night sleeps since... probably high school. I'm guessing stress is the reason why... but there are times when I don't feel stressed out at all and still can't sleep. Sometimes, I wonder if it's because of all the failing I experienced after high school and the feeling of being a failure is just hidden deep down?? Anyways... one can only hope that I start getting actual rest at night!

Cause I'll need it if I ever want to get a medic job, lol!

Though that has made me think too... could I... possibly get into paramedics... Graduate as a paramedic. Learn and gain all the GOOD study and work habits by doing so and get into Med School after?? I'd be a lot older then I ever imagined if I do become a doctor... but I've actually been thinking about that lately. Maybe it's because people at work have been saying that I should become a pediatrician... or just because I'm in the process of thinking about my future again... either way. Only God knows and only time will tell. I just need to get myself off my butt a bit more and start working for it.

Well... those are my thoughts for this week. And now for some HOCKEY!! Even though I feel like sleeping... hockey is always great!

No comments: