Well, the 2nd round of the NHL playoffs are over and one of the teams that I chose to make it to the finals is OUT! San Jose lost to Detroit. But at least my other team is still in and going strong... go OTTAWA!
Ottawa over Buffalo. I believe Ottawa won the season series against Buffalo this year, and Ottawa seems to be stronger team in the playoffs right now as well. Though... Saprykin winning the cup would be a sad sad thing, lol.
Anahiem and Detroit. I don't know who to cheer for. I don't like either team that much. I don't hate either team either. I think I'm leaning more towards Anahiem in this one...
Update on my life: not much. lol
Still waiting for my ambulance practicum to start. It starts May 29th. So... I have a month to wait around and review things and slowly get hyped up about it. :P
I will be dropping off my application form for a CPR instructor course on Thursday. That class will be May 25-27th. So, that allows me to have a very flexible and casual based job on the side for... probably the rest of my life as long as I teach 2 classes a YEAR! lol.
I'm still applying for a position at the Alberta Childrens Hospital as a porter. My mom dropped off my cover letter and resume there today on her way to work. I also printed off an availability sheet during the summer should I get an interview. And hopefully everything works out. My availbility sheet has me open for 6 shifts at the hospital a week and still lets me moniter VBS as closely as possible as well! So, lets hope it all works out!
And sound... positive thing... both Sarah Ng and Ada have shown GREAT interest in learning and are VERY VERY dedicated to learning. So, I think by summer time... I'll no longer have to do sound on a Friday night ever again! Negative thing... it's going to be a LONG time before any of them (including Calvin) will be ready to set up sound for camp, lol... which means... I'll have to do it again... and that means going up early and coming back early... missing the bus rides... missing all that fellowship again. So many years of going up early and coming back early wears on you... lol. But I'll probably end up doing it...
No comments:
Post a Comment