Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SENSational!

The Ottawa Senators are now ONE game away from SWEEPING the Buffalo Sabres and advancing to the Stanley Cup Final! SENSational!

I picked up my CPR instructor course materials today and it's a HUGE thick binder... a lot more then I expected for just teaching CPR. Oh well... I have a week and a half to finish studying it in time for my class. Should be good.

I also picked up my EMT Practicum placement today... and I'm down in the SE at Station 23! So, my day shifts will be 10 hours, 7:30am - 5:30pm. And my night shifts will be 14 hours, 5:30pm - 7:30am. But it is a 24-hour car and apparently in an area that gets a lot of calls (I'm right by Deerfoot and close enough to help support calls from Downtown!) Should be great!

I also got an interview today at the Childrens Hospital and ended up getting a job as well, lol. What an awesome day! I got a casual based job, which was what I was looking for... AND they took my availbility list that I made to work VBS into consideration as well. So, I should now be able to work both at the Childrens and STILL be at VBS for majority of the time to help observe and train the leaders! I'll be working mostly as a porter, but I'll be flexed over to Food Services as well to get more hours! Should be awesome!!

What a sensational day! PTL!!

1 comment:

Havok said...

Wow, Jen started this whole "PTL" thing and now eveyone's using it! :P