So, last semesters final lab exam went from 0800 to 1830. And considering that we've gone through another semester and have more difficult scenarios to be tested on... we actually finished by 0430 today. So happy, cause long exam days are so stressful. And best of all, I passed all my skills today and all my scenarios, so I don't have to retest on anything! YES!!
Now, to finish some writing assignments and finish my final accumlative written exam and I'm set to go on my Ambulance Practicum! And if I finish all the stated above by Friday... I should be on my ambulance practicum by 2nd week of April! And I believe my Ambulance practicum will be roughly 5 weeks long. Okay folks, that's ALL!
Oh, and I kept waking up last night from dreaming about my exam today, lol. It was creepy, but I kept on waking up thinking I failed!! But yeah, that was all... too bad I had to leave the Newbs party early though. Okay... that's ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment