Friday, September 08, 2006

Online Gaming!

Man, do I ever enjoy online gaming. Though, not the Counter Strike or WOW or anything major like that. But nice, simple turn-based or... time-based online games. I'm currently playing in 2... I think I'm going to drop the 3rd one because it's getting boring. One of them is a turn-based Mobster game, which is kinda cool. It's getting pretty stupid now because there are so many supporters (those who pay for turns) that us free-rankers (those who play for free) have little-to-no chance of winning (prizes for free-rankers are extra turns). But I think I'll keep playing that game because of my ties to my family in that game, lol. Like all online games, you meet ppl and you become 'friends'... 'friends' that know nothing about each other outside of the game, lol. But it's interesting enough.

The other game I'm currently playing is also a turn-based game, but this is a Combat version. Whereas instead of trying to be the top mobster in networth, you are trying to be the top militia in networth, lol. This one is pretty fun for now because it is relatively new and there are few supporters and it's pretty fair for everyone.

The 3rd one that I am going to drop is also a turn-based mobster game... that just isn't as interesting. But, I guess I'll be replacing that game with a time-based zoo game. This one should probably be the funnest of them all!! Mostly because I'll be playing with ACTUAL friends and not so-called online 'friends', lol. So... I realize that the majority of my blog readers are not into games, but if you wish to find out more and to join and play along... check out http://jackson.chanclan.ca/holepuncherb/blog/ and the BOWZOO game! It will be owned and operated by Jackson Chan and people like ME, Jenny, Sam, Leo and Andrew will be playing. So go and sign up and lets have some FUN!

Well, that's my geek post for this month!

P.S. - Don't forget to check MY PHOTOS for photos from Summer Camp and the last 2 weeks of DVBS '06!

P.P.S. - Don't forget to check MY VIDEOS for videos from YAC: Competition Night!!

P.P.P.S. - Don't forget to check my last blog entry "End of Summer with September Long Weekend" for a most interesting story about Pillows and Lizards and feast your eyes on some videos (not posted at MY VIDEOS)!!!

P.P.P.P.S. - Crap, I'm so not into school mode still!! and it's already been TWO WEEKS! I really need to start cracking down and be more MENTALLY PREPARED! I have an idea for a weekly schedule starting next week... lets see how mentally disciplined I am and whether or not my schedule is actually going to work out. Seems feasible... but will it become reality? I hope so!!

P.P.P.P.P.S. - Friday Night Hockey Starts TONIGHT! Lets see if I remember how to skate, lol!

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. - NHL Training Camp starts next week... so excited!!

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. - yeah yeah... this P.S. thing is so... like someone else, lol. But this will be the last time I use it, hopefully, lol! It just somehow started and it the wind took it and blew it out of PROPORTION!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy school!!! You don't want it to be mushy like mine. I'm so HAPPY for you.

Anonymous said...

how come there are so little camp pics?