Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Finally Home

So, after nearly 3 weeks of vacation. I am finally back home. Not that vacationing was bad, it was really cool and interesting to see South Korea, Hong Kong and part of Japan... but it was just getting too repetitive and long. And man... I really, really dislike HK now, haha. It's so hot and humid and dirty, and smelly... and busy and over-crowded and everybody's so rude. I think if I had a choice... I'd live in... South Korea. :P Hate HK and Japan is just too expensive to live in (unless I was rich, then I'd live in Japan.)

Hmmm... guess I've already written about my trip to Korea and Japan... and there's not too much to say about HK... so... the only other thing that was interesting was that our flight out of HK back to Canada was delayed due to a freak thunder storm. Delayed for 3 hours. Therefore we missed our connecting flight in South Korea and ended up having to stay overnight there. Though I guess I can't complain too much. I mean, they housed us for free at the Hyatt Regency in Seoul... and man, Hyatts are awesome. They are such nice hotels and the food is awesome, haha, especially the breakfast.. Mmmmm, Smoked Salmon, Honey-Glazed Ham, Personalized Omelettes and Waffles... But anyways, it was interesting, cause we ended up having to transfer through Seoul and Tokyo (both places we had already been to) in order to get back home... Granted we got back home exactly 24 hours later than supposed to.

Oh, and ANYBODY WANT TO WATCH EPISODE 3 WITH ME?? Grrr... everybody seems to already have watched it... twice... haha.

No comments: